The BaBér payroll software has uncompromising knowledge. Due to its modular structure the system can be upgraded at any time, but the basic payroll software contains every function from taking on an employee, wage accounting and providing data to an employee leaving.
The BaBér payroll software is used by variety large number of companies. Our clients are different by size, location and field of activity. The smallest company has only a few employees, the largest one employs 16,000 people. Our clients include a lot of accountant firms, some of them employing 4-6,000 people, and the largest one payrolls for 25,000 people.
- The program can be used on a local computer or on a network.
- It works fast and its hardware requirements are small.
- It is able to manage employees in respect of more than one premises and in a multi-department environment.
- It contains chronological analytics in order to follow up changes related to employees.
- It is configurable to meet users’ needs, but users do not get lost amongst the options, because the program is installed with a basic setup that immediately allows to work with the current regulations.
- The structure is modular, the modules can be used independently, although they use common data files. It means that it is enough to enter data into the system only once, and then they are available.
- It supports administration with automatic data entry features. E. g., it fills the birth date from the tax identification number etc.
- Its permission system permits to disable any unauthorized access.
- It provides a variety of options to save or reload employees’ data.
- Its update feature informs the user that a later version is available on our website.
- The lists are available in different file formats (.xls, .doc, .pdf, .txt, .jpg, rich text etc.) You can make lists for matrix printer as well.
- It permits to import data in many ways. The general import program easily integrates data from .xls file. In addition, it is possible to add a large number of payment and deduction items at the same time. The payroll software permits to enter group items, i. e., it is not necessary to enter employee’s data one by one.
- It permits to import time and income data. Those companies that have an online time sheet system or a production control system are able to import data from .csv file. With this solution provides that the user can define fields without a developer.
- It can be used in the same way as any Windows-based programs, but it may also be run from a keyboard.
The BaBér payroll software provides outstanding opportunities for accountancy firms: we do not charge any premium fee based on the number of companies, and the payroll software has solutions (mutual dictionaries, mutual data reporting) which support multi-company users.
Modules and services
The basic payroll software contains every function from taking on an employee, wage accounting to providing data to an employee leaving. In additon to the 4 basic modules (Wages, Labour Affairs, Sick Pay, Reporter) there are some special modules as well which include special services. Take a look at them!
If you are interested in the BaBér payroll software, please, contact us and request free consultation
Phone: +36 (1) 273-3838